Monday, December 14, 2009

Running Irritated Hair Follicles Will My Hair Ever Grow Back, Im 15??? :(?

Will my hair ever grow back, Im 15??? :(? - running irritated hair follicles

So I have a moment of relaxation (like 2 months ago) and of course some hair fell out, and irritated my scalp. I had very thick, full, curly hair and bright, and now I'm not bald, but not as thick as before. I want my hair never know as thick as ever? Even if you know, muscle relaxants were 7 months apart, and the 2nd was soft and irritation of the scalp (I do not know if the burn). In the thinking of shaving the head was very short. It helps my hair?
would apply cream to the scalp to help at all? In the BTW 15 years old and male pattern baldness is not in my family. My hair is growing again on the road first?

0 comments:

Post a Comment