Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bmi Counter Heart Rate Monitor I Need Help With Calorie Counter On Treadmill?

Heart rate monitor I need help with calorie counter on treadmill? - bmi counter

OK, so a heart rate monitor HAV EA that with a clock and a small band is going around his chest. This is not a brand that I bought at Fred Meyer, which was like $ 30 or something like that. So I do not know how exactly. I am 23 years old, 5'4 "and weighs 140 pounds. My BMI is 24.1 fat content is 36 ish. Thoes right next to a place?" Well, when I wore the monitor frequency Basically, I ran 4.5 in treamill mph for 25 min. Join in 4 minutes walk from the heater. treamill meter says, I burn 300 calories, but my heart rate monitor said I burned 500 cal ... thats a big difference. What is more accurate and why?
My husband says I used the substance to be sure, I have enough fire, but I just want to know which is more accurate because .. 200 Cal is sufficient.

3 comments:

parraguy... said...

When I ran the band had to enter their weight and age? I think not enter if my weight and age who says to burn about half as many calories as when you do enter the data - maybe something to with the default configuration of the band.

Beth-Anne H said...

hmm, go to the gym?

Beth-Anne H said...

hmm, go to the gym?

Post a Comment