Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bluetrek Bluetooth Headset !!!My Bluetooth Headset Not Working On The PS3!!! 10 POINTS!!!?

!!!My Bluetooth Headset not working on the PS3!!! 10 POINTS!!!? - bluetrek bluetooth headset

Hello,
I bought a Bluetooth headset from eBay (said it was new). The headset is a "Bluetrek G2". I charge until full.

Then I read the instructions. He said that, I turn to the two devices. So I did.

It has been said to make to my phone on "Discovery mode." I do not know what it was, so I went online and found I had to use my PS3 telll Bluetooth scan. So I did.

Also it is said, click on the button "TALK" for 7 seconds until the light red and blue. I did. But no light.

Is this a problem with the helmet. Or a problem with my PS3?

So, if you could answer the following questions, you will receive 10 points.

1. Is this a problem with my PS3 or headphones?
2. How do I solve this problem?
3. This happened to you?
4. Do you think that the headset is defective or PS3?
5. Instructions on how to configure it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment