Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Girls Girls - Do You Give Guys Hickeys As A Way To Mark Your Man? Is Your Hickey Giving Selective To Certain People?

Girls - Do you give guys hickeys as a way to mark your man? Is your hickey giving selective to certain people? - girls

I have a theory that girls are given lollipops that certain types depending on the degree of security that you believe is the guy.
For example, I usually suckers girl who wants more than just a random link will appear, while girls who just do not want things to stay the night.

2 comments:

naeeboo7 said...

Umm .. idk personally about my neck is my weakness, because I love him, I guess you unconsciously do to children. The other thing to throw in the connection means. So I do not know if it has something to do with territorial marking, but even more the girl likes him personally.

Racer said...

Ewwwww ... Nipples are so ... and out of fashion .... It's like a dog or a cat is marking territory with urine .... silly at best.

Post a Comment