Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Print Designer Gold 7 Megaupload CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS PINK GLITTER LEOPARD PRINT PURSE?

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS PINK GLITTER LEOPARD PRINT PURSE? - print designer gold 7 megaupload

Today I was in school and in the line, this young girl before me had this incredible bag. So I asked where they received and said Dillard. But unfortunately I can not find on their website. He had two handles and shoulder. Does not concern himself over to his side or the other, and probably at the end of the arm. I would say about 6-8 cm high, 12 cm wide and 4 inches wide. It is bright pink and leopard print was a gold plaque (provided that the name of the designer) and a gold zipper that I thought was a flash of gold as the shooter. Medium, and there was little the "Elements" at the bottom, so if the place that feels good and not fall. I liked the bag and the need to find! Someone has this bag, and if so, where?

0 comments:

Post a Comment