Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fenugreek Leaves Helps To Increase Has Anyone Ever Tried This To Increase Milk Supply?

Has anyone ever tried this to increase milk supply? - fenugreek leaves helps to increase

It is "blend" Mother Love More Milk Special. He says he is specially formulated at the request of lactation consultants, support to help women with special needs, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, breast reduction surgery and adoptive mothers, the construction of the breast tissue and herbs.
The herbs are: Goat Cheese rue, fenugreek, blessed thistle, nettle leaf, fennel seeds. I know that breast milk can (not tea) I in my city has the fenugreek and blessed thistle herb and fennel, I think so, I wonder if anyone has been prepared without the above conditions to increase its offer, and if it works.

* I do everything in the book now in order to increase my supply security: eating degrees below pump hospital fenugreek, oatmeal, nakedrsing as often as possible, drink plenty of water, eat well, so I had surgery on her left breast 10 years ago, so not much produced by someone, maybe a spoonful of coffee, if every time = (is. This is one reason why I 'm thinking of this product, B / C that people who underwent surgery for breast reconstruction. does not help me rebuild, which is just a cyst that was removed and damaged my milk ducts. I offer the other breast also very low, but much better than the left.

Here are some websites with the product:

http://www.motherlove.com/product_more_m ...

http://www.pumpstation.com/pumpstation/p ...

If you do this or simply ole Mother Love More Milk from work and how? A million thank you! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment