Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cervical Closet Where Can I Have A Triple Fusion Cervical Surgery Done In The US?

Where can i have a triple fusion cervical surgery done in the US? - cervical closet

I need a triple fusion surgery done on my neck. I just had an epidural injection of pain in three flouroscopy doctor. She told me I needed surgery. He can not even pay for the consultation. I stenosis, degenerative disc disease and arthritis thrughout my entire column. The disc problem has for many years, probably because of my father pulled me through two hollow sliding closet door when I was 9 years old. It was very violent. I also had a lot of sports and other injuries. But I have no insurance can afford no relief.
I was too early to retire, and because it can no longer work, and I'm on a fixed income.
Does anyone know of a hospital that the operation not only for insurance benefits, or better yet, free, grant research. I have lots of medical bills and other diseases. Please help as I am desperate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment