Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rls Anxiety RLS, Depression, Anxiety, Any Answers?

RLS, Depression, Anxiety, any answers? - rls anxiety

I have very bad restless leg syndrome, and so, so angry. almost every time I try to lie, to connect the legs. Sometimes too much on my arm () actually my right arm. I have bad anxiety, but was never medical or nothing. I was also very depressed lately, I graduated HS in May and is expected in August for the Marines, not a good short story, want to leave and was only in February, so now I'm retarded from school, unemployed and alone with my life hell . I wonder whether that relationship together? or if I am only 12 different problems like lol. i dont know i bottled things and talk with people about my problems, I have always heard, but I sit there and tell people what's wrong with me, I am so very private. I do not know, they related? and even the doctors can do something that really is kind of quiet and do not hate my life so far lol. Help would be nice, thank you guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment